Sri Yantra for Success, good luck ,wealth & well being !!
Shree Yantra is one of the most auspicious, important and powerful Yantras, which not only gives the maximum benefit, but also proves beneficial for almost everybody. It is the source of attaining all worldly desires & fulfilling all wishes through inner cosmic power & mental strength. “Sree Yantra” – Sree meaning wealth and Yantra – Meaning “Instrument” – The Instrument for Wealth The Sree Yantra brings about material and spiritual wealth Shree Yantra blesses the worshiper with peace, happiness, popularity, power, authority, wealth, prosperity & success. This ancient Yantra has been used since centuries by Kings, political leaders & men in authority for attaining fame, power & financial success, and is of utmost importance to men in ‘Kalyuga’, since it can help them achieve all they desire in life.
Having this Yantra is undeniably the easiest and best way of bidding adieu to one’s financial problems forever. And its use can be as diverse as the means for acquiring wealth that manifest once it is obtained.It can never be that an incense stick be lit and no fragrance emanate. Similarly a human under the benevolent effect of Shree Yantra is ever showered upon by wealth, money and comforts. Any person can in fact gain wealth, fame, respect, power, prosperity, vehicles and all luxuries by simply placing a Shree Yantra at home and worshipping it.
For best results, we will recommend two Shree Yantras, one for home and one for work place.
A yantra should be kept in temple or pooja place at home /office .One should place it on a clean red coloured cloth.It is auspicious to see the Yantra daily in the morning and one should lit incense/dhoop or lamp with ghee before the Yantra every morning. By doing this the native is blessed with success and wealth. We send these Yantras only after energising.For best results don’t change the place of yantra too frequently.
Procedures to be followed by you to place thisenergized Yantra:-
- First purify your body and start with a clear and positive mind frame
- Find a place on the floor facing east, where you will be undisturbed
- Light the incense or diya. (It does not matter how many you light)
- Lay a fresh flower and a fresh fruit on the altar.
- Open the Yantra and place it along with the image of the deity of yantra and your isht God.
- Take the water with any leaf from any tree and sprinkle the water on yourself followed by sprinkling the water on the Yantra.
- Then purify your soul and surrender yourself completely in devotion to God and chant 21 times the Maha-Mrityunjaya mantra.
- Close your eyes and concentrate on the deity to bless you with wishes. Now with all sincerity, ask God to grant you the desire of your life that you wanted to be fulfilled in your own language.
We can get the yantras energised through our panditji ( priest) if the buyer wants us to do.Vedic Yantras are Energised (Pran pratishta) by learned purohits, by reciting the vedic mantra of the particular Devi or Deva.
Embossed on copper plate.
“Om Shreeng Hareeng Kaleeng Hareeng Sri mahalakshmiaye Namah”