Sri Mahalakshmi Yantra on Copper plate
Yantra to bestows wealth, prosperity and good fortune on the worshipper.Mahalakshmi Yantra is the the auspicious yantra for Wealth and comforts in life. Devi Mahalakshmi is seated on blossomed Kamal flower. Mahalakshmi Yantra is placed in cash box, almirah, purse or in temple of your house after worship (pran pratishta). Mahalakshmi Yantra is embossed on copper plate. Mahalakshmi Yantra must be offered puja with cleanliness and full confidence and faith. Mahalakshmi Yantra brings success and wealth through regular puja and mantra chanting. It is believed that mere “Darshan” (sight) of this unique Mahalakshmi Yantra in the morning blesses the person with Wealth.
A yantra should be kept in temple or pooja place at home /office .One should place it on a clean red coloured cloth.It is auspicious to see the Yantra daily in the morning and one should lit incense/dhoop or lamp with ghee before the Yantra every morning. By doing this the native is blessed with success and wealth. We send these Yantras only after energising.
for best results don’t change the place of yantra too frequently.
Procedures to be followed by you to place this energized Yantra:-
- First purify your body and start with a clear and positive mind frame
- Find a place on the floor facing east, where you will be undisturbed
- Light the incense or diya. (It does not matter how many you light)
- Lay a fresh flower and a fresh fruit on the altar.
- Open the Yantra and place it along with the image of the deity of yantra and your isht God.
- Take the water with any leaf from any tree and sprinkle the water on yourself followed by sprinkling the water on the Yantra.
- Then purify your soul and surrender yourself completely in devotion to God and chant 21 times the Maha-Mrityunjaya mantra.
- Close your eyes and concentrate on the deity to bless you with wishes. Now with all sincerity, ask God to grant you the desire of your life that you wanted to be fulfilled in your own language.
We can get the yantras energised through our panditji ( priest) if the buyer wants us to do.Vedic Yantras are Energised (Pran pratishta) by learned purohits, by reciting the vedic mantra of the particular Devi or Deva.
“Om Shreeng Hareeng Kaleeng Hareeng Sri mahalakshmiaye Namah”
size is 3″x3″.Embossed on copper plate.